2010年1月13日水曜日

Reflection

I learned about the UK in my seminar. I study about social class system, University, private school and minority languages of the UK, I could get much information. The most interesting thing is minority languages in the UK. I researched about Welsh. Welsh is one of minority languages and it had been prohibited to speak Welsh before. But Welsh became an official language as well as English and became a bilingual country now. That’s impressive! I thought that people all of the world should important own culture including minority languages. Also, there is the second longest place name in the world in Wales. When I watch the word’s spelling, I was surprised. But When I watch the word’s spelling which the longest place name in the world, I was surprised more!

This seminar gave me much information and knowledge of the UK. And this seminar gave me interest of the UK. So, I want to know about the UK more. And I’m glad that I could study with my seminar’s members. Also I have never been to the UK, but I want to go to the UK once. Thank you for teaching and doing a very happy class.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Takayuki. I am taking Simon's zemi too. Since he told us to leave a comment on 4th year students' blog, I'm writing down this.
    Your blogs are remarkable! You have very nice contents in each topic. You did good jobs everytime. Pictures are also nice. I was impressed by your blogs. I hope you can go to the UK in the near future!

    返信削除